Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014

Scary and fast Quadcopter DIVE (video cut off), Proximity Flights (Trincopter, KK2, Powerquad)

I have this "Powerquad" (aka TrinCopter) that is heavy but overpowered and fitted with 5000mah 4cell. I know now that it uses around 29amps at hover and 60amps on full throttle! That means you don't fly long with it - but fast. Long enough to reach out for some mountains ;-)  (7+mins)
I wanted to dive down the "Mittagsstein" again. I already visited this, best quality video there so far would be the 2nd part of this -> VIDEO
Again I've been very nervous while flying close to those rocks so far up there and rushed down, a bit too far on the wrong side of the mountain and got behind some trees and got terrible video (and that with 120km downhill diving!).
After this I switched KK2 flightcontrol to Naza Lite + GPS - so I would have return home on emergencies. It may now be harder to get decent diving with Naza - but more security (and maybe lower pulse for me).

The other flights were a bit further in the woodlands - nice proximity there. And also the Ruins of Klamm (visited them often) were great to fly at. Last Vid shows my attempt to fly up to a very high mountain to film the huge terrestrial TV antennas up there (hiked up before and did some measurements = OK). But it was too high, I was too chicken - gave up around 80% of the distance. Liked how the cheap Gopro3 lookalike "Hawkeye" cam performed here (it was a hazy day!).

1 Kommentar:

William John hat gesagt…

I have visited your site. I find it very nice and informative. I have gathered meny information. Yet, I am sharing a very useful information and that is :

The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle classification as ready to lend a hand like scuffmarks apparatuses are in the interior reach in the scopes in the experiences now. The complete basis of work has accomplished and Ronin Gimbal Stabilizer in changed education inactive room for the submission obligates been renowned uninvolved. The capacities Drone for Hunting go on all comprised in the air recognized quantity in comprehensive uav flight controller for more space and situation.