Thursday, September 30, 2021

Very relaxing morning exploration flight!

A sub 250gr drone (GepRC Smart35) is allowed to fly almost everywhere! With this freedom I had a few really good flights on this morning (early summer), and since I used the instaSMO4k I got decent footage out of it:
I use 2.7k 30fps for 2 reasons: 1. my instaSMO4k shuts down mid-flight often when in 4k mode 2. youtube dedicates a good ammount of MBit for 1440p30 videos - and they are sufficient high res imho 2.7k60fps would crop in too much (limitation of camera) 30fps in combination with an ND filter works really nice for cinematic stuff. 4:3 raw resolution is great for stabilization (which in my case works directly thru the insta360 studio premiere plugin). FAKE SUPERVIEW tips: Premiere Settings for 4:3 to 16:9 "fake superview": source video: scale of 50% Adjustment layer: Effect "transform 4:3": scale 143% Effect "Lens distortion removal - gopro - hero 4 session - 1080 superview" Curvature: -46 (play around with this)

No comments: