Friday, August 27, 2010

Funcopter FPV rooftop Training

...und schon wieder ein Heli-FPV Ausflug, diesmal von unserer Terrasse aus gestartet.

I finally tried to start directly from our terrace/rooftop and flew 2 successful flights around the neighbourhood on this great, calm evening. I used deshaker her again - but this time I had only little vibrations - the platform is getting better. I'm really getting confidence now with this little heli.
plane/heli infos: http://rcschimhangar.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Raphael said...

Hi!

Super Videos! habe alle angesehen... echt gute Arbeit!

Wie findest Du den Funcopter?

Guter Flug!

Raphael

RCSchim said...

Danke! Der Funcopter ist nicht perfekt, aber mir macht er richtig Spass! Er haelt was aus, und kann einiges an Nutzlast tragen. Wenn man die Elaporverkleidung weglaesst, spart man 170g -ich kann dadurch min 200g Equipment mitnehmen (fpv und gopro). lg, Rcschim

Michal said...

Hi,
Your videos aare great! Congratulations!
I've just bought Multiplex Funcopter to make flying GoPro HD Cam :)
I wonder did you stabilize video after record in computer?
Maybe you can answer me at my email michal@smartvision.pl ?
Once again - great job! :)