Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Insta360 SMO 4k Review (compared to Gopro7, Flightfootage

For this review I took my classic approach: compare the new cam to a good known reference (Gopro7) - first in various scenes with low movement (better picture quality even with low youtube bitrate).

Overall I was stunned by the imagequality, very sharp, good dynamic contrast
Not good: - light changes are in steps sometimes (but light handling isn't that bad) - reliability: on 4 flights I had 2 shutdowns - don't know the cause yet - but I have a friend with similar issue - Jello: even with ND16 I had some nasty wobbles in sunny conditions (might be the fault of my worn folding props on the sector?) Those of you who already have the SMO: do you have the "shutdown" issue as well? How do you power the cam (I use the balance plug as shown).


If you buy this cam, please consider banggood. I don't earn affiliate money but they keep sending me stuff - so it should be a win win ;) Please 👍 and 🔔 thanks ;-) it helps a lot! Find many links and infos further down! I'm not a sales guy, here you get HONEST reviews and opinions. If you wanna support me, watch, share or even become a patron: https://bit.ly/2ESMtIO ●▬▬▬LINKS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Product link: https://ban.ggood.vip/X51o DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE??? ●▬▬▬♫MUSIC▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Spinning the Wheels - Dusty Decks Nite Glo - Molife Razzmatazz - Jules Gaia

No comments: