Friday, March 6, 2015

Thunder Tiger Ghost+ easy build and indepth Review Part 2

This is the 2nd part of my build and review. Initially I wanted to only do a short unboxing on one evening but than, by playing around with this system I had so much fun that I completly assembled it, did a quick setup and found it so easy.
Even the video downlink, gimbal and retracts worked on the first attempt.

As noted in the video: I'm still waiting to get the copter back from repairs and see if I like the flight characteristics. Maybe it just needs some getting used to.
Also wanna see how much more efficient the good props are compared to the standard ones. If the Aeronaut Camcarbon make a difference I will show it.

Is something to detailed and boring here? Or should I go into more detail in some regions - please tell me and the next review will be better!

No comments: